1. Steve had to get up around 5 to drive 8/9hrs to BC. Ewww too early and ewww the roads are hideous right now thanks to our first official "Spring Snow Storm", thanks mother nature... he made it safely though :)
2. Kalea woke up minutes after Steve did... and stayed up the rest of the day... with NO NAP... She finally crashed at 5ish... I put her in her bed, it'll be an early night for me too.
3. Whilst on the phone with traveling hubby, the kids were chit chatting with him and I noticed a puddle of spit up on the floor... EWWW! As soon as I turned to grab a cloth to clean it up, Brynlee made her discovery of it and stuck her hand in... lovely.
4. Kalea is obsessed with picking her nose lately, ewww. I don't blame her, she seems to have a really runny nose lately, so she's probably trying to plug her nostrils with her fingers, but it's gross and I have strategically placed boxes of kleenex all over the house just to help her deal with this problem that aren't being used! Sheesh...
5. Finger picking sometimes , scratch that, most times leads to nose bleeds. Today we had a grand outpouring, it was, as the kids say these days EPIC. How do you calm down a screeching, writhing, 2.5yr old when she doesn't want you anywhere near her and she's spewing blood everywhere? I sure as heck have no clue, but I tell you what, Brynlee was sure entertained by it all. What a gong show. Good thing I can handle blood without getting queasy, it was all over Kalea, all over me, all over a dish towel, splatters on the couch... Basically we looked like a crime scene.
I think the best part of my day has been discovering Kalea asleep, watching American Idol, and realizing that the shampoo I bought at Superstore smells like H.E.A.V.E.N. I had my doubts since my mother-in-law has been keeping my tresses well taken care of with salon products for the last few Christmas's and birthdays. I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing my purchase was $4 well spent. Now off to watch ANTM and have a "my husband is out of town" bowl of ice cream.