20.8.10

Two Years Ago

The most outrageous/difficult/rewarding job of my life began!
On that morning I was so uncomfortable that I thought I would be delivering a baby out of my mouth- she never dropped until they broke my water, how pleasant.
On that morning we drove to the hospital while it was still dark and hit no red lights.
On that morning we rode to the hospital in our fancy Japanese, right hand drive Aristo.
On that morning I learned that all nurses are NOT created equal.
On that morning we met KALEA and consequently fell in love.
She made the parental transition really easy on us.
Thanks baby girl, we love you!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday Kalea! She is such a cutie! Congrats on doing such a good job being a mom for 2 years too! Love ya

Sarah said...

I'm so sad we couldn't make it to the party-Brad got back late and then gave me bad directions so I drove around forever trying to find the house... we tried! And Brad asked Breanna a while ago who was her best friend and she said "Kalea". Aw. Hope it was super fun and she had a great birthday!

The Staheli's said...

Happy Birthday Kalea! Hope you guys had lots of fun celebrating. :)

Kim said...

Oh she's adorable!! Happy birthday to her :)