5.7.10

Sometimes

I wish I could vent about every stupid little thing that is keeping me up tonight...
But it's probably best to just say as little as possible.
Tonight I'm just happy to be home with Steve and my girls, and thankful to have parents kind enough to have taken such good care of the girls while we were away.
We worked hard all weekend and have lots to get done at home now.
I'm in a "re-organizing" type of mood right now.
So much so that I'm already trying to figure out how soon I can get the girls sharing a room so I can make Bryn's room my "craft/office" space...
Oh and I almost forgot! This little piggy is 8mths old- can you believe it?! I sure can't.
Brynlee is just as busy as ever at this stage. She is now crawling all over the place and she can even do "downward facing dog" like Kalea likes to do. We're sure she's well on her way to catching up to Kalea in hitting milestones early. I just can't believe that my baby is not such a baby anymore :( It's sad but exciting all at the same time. She's downing babyfood and watching everything that Kalea does- and not just watching, but completely absorbing it. I can see the wheels turning in Bryn's head and it scares me that soon enough I will be chasing 2 busy and too curious for their own good toddlers around the house...
On that note, I should get sleep while I can!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I was totally feeling the same way last night.........wanting to vent but no where to vent!!! My SIL is moving in with us this weekend and I am more the kind of person that likes their space to themselves BUT how to I vent about that when she in on my FB and reads my blog...hahahaha!!!
Your girls are getting so big so fast. I actually am loving having the kids both on the move, it is crazy but so much easier now that they can actually play together.

The Heavenor's said...

I have many of those nights Allison where you head is spinning with thoughts! I hope your move home went good, I believe you guys are back in Calgary, at least your back by family.
And I cannot believe how big Brunlee is! Shes adorable, and its funny how much they change when they are around older kids, so I can imagine with her having a older sister how much so copies!