24.10.10

Really?

I went on a quest to find pretzel rods the other night, it was on my mind for days so I finally decided to just go find them. But this story isn't about the pretzel rods, it's about crazy/weird/drunken morons who, while in their strange state of being, decide it's a good time to try and pick up women...
Ahem...
I just really wish that people didn't have this weird tendency to holler at females from their vehicles when said females are alone, in a very dark parking lot, late at night. It is so unnerving. And then it is such an ego crush when they say something like, "Ooooh got some jiggly bits, that's okay I liiiiiiike it like thaaaaaaaaaaat". I mean, thanks for trying to make my day... :S
I had to return a movie to the Safeway dvd play box that same night. I appreciated the fact that a normal/decent human being was standing in line with me and asked all sorts of questions about the movies I've seen recently. Albeit, said normal/decent human being was pajama clad, but he didn't mention my jiggly bits and I felt far less intruded upon.
Needless to say, I was glad to get home to Steve and let him laugh at the fact that I have now moved into the stage of life where I attract total weirdo's. Hilarious. I am now on a quest to destroy my jiggly bits and to only venture out in daylight, wish me luck :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ah yes... I do love how baby making=jiggly bits. No one told me they were permanent.

Sheri said...

You have the best stories and tell them so well.

The Staheli's said...

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay...seriously. You should write a book. Awesome.