25.11.10

Tradition? I guess if you do it twice...

Brynlee finally joined Kalea's exclusive "Ears pierced" club yesterday. I really should've gotten a picture of Kalea watching, she was very concerned about the whole thing. All day she said things like "Nee nee kay?" or "Nee nee hurt?" and we'd have to assure her that, yes Brynlee is okay, and no she isn't hurt. In fact, she cried way LESS than Kalea did when she had hers done and hasn't touched her ears since. Prior to the piercing of her ears, Brynlee was able to meet Santa at the mall, she loved "oooo-ing" at all the fun decorations that they have along the pathway to greet Santa. I feel like she's the smartest one year old on the planet, today I showed her the picture we have of her and Santa and I asked her who's in the picture and she very happily said "San ta!" So clearly she wasn't too emotionally traumatized by the events of the day, she can't even name the females with the earring guns... LOL Oh and I think the closest Kalea came to Santa was glancing at him from behind the photographer, on the bright side, she wasn't afraid of Mrs.Claus, who quite frankly I found a wee bit frightening :S







1 comment:

Tiffany Johnson said...

love it. I was going to do Addy's ears, but I had this fear that with Hailey's personality, she'd pull them out of Addy's ears and that just wouldn't be good. :-)