14.2.09

Valentine's and All Year Too!

It must be some sort of "rule" that all women must blog about how much they love their husbands on Valentine's Day. So to be fair to mine- because, I really do love him on Valentine's Day and most other days of the year- I dedicate this post to telling the world everything it should already be aware of.

Reasons for Loving My Husband...this seems rather odd...
1. Because I decided to a looooong time ago and thus, to prevent failing myself in any way, shape or form, I choose to happily continue
2. Because he cleans better than I do-really he does
3. Because he can make me laugh and cry at the same time
4. Because he is so sooooooo Sooooooooo SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!
5. Because he takes me places other men haven't (or I never allowed ie. Monster Truck Show)
6. Because he has a ridiculous amount of optimism while I dwell on the reality of things, maybe a bit too much
7. Because when I started dating him I started wanting children- and he has proven that that was either fatal attraction or amazing animal instinct :P
8. Because he has sparkle eyes-especially when he's trying to surprise me
9. Because when Kalea wakes up at night he'll get up and change her diaper while I go get her bottle- he sometimes does both and lets me sleep :)
10. Because it would be detrimental to my health to not love him

These are really just a few reasons, I could go on and on and on, but he has plans for us today- I think to do nothing, but to do nothing together is better than sitting on the computer, right?

No comments: